AnttiKorppi Student House is a home for students who come to study in Helsinki. AnttiKorppi Student House features 186 fully furnished and equipped rooms in shared apartments. The rent includes housing, heating, internet and various additional services!
The application is valid for four months after it is submitted. If your information change, please submit a new application with updated information.
The application requires a clear copy/photo of the passport for non-Finnish citizens as an attachment. In addition, non-EU citizens are required to provide a clear copy/photo of their residence permit or visa, on both sides. You can also submit the attachments via email to info@anttikorppistudenthouse.
Uploading attachments to the housing application is not mandatory but will speed up the processing of your application. The apartment will be offered to the applicant only when all the attachments have been submitted. Please ensure that the information you have provided on the application matches the details on your passport.
● Asuntopehtoori checks the application
● After reviewing the application, we will contact the applicant by email
● We go over the rental terms and conditions with the applicant and check the credit information. The minimum rental period is five months, and we only rent entire calendar months
● The rental agreement is drawn up for an indefinite period of time. A lease valid for the time being must be terminated by the tenant in writing with a one-month notice period. If the contract is not terminated, the rental relationship and invoicing will continue indefinitely.
● Let’s sign your lease. We do not accept reservations
● After signing the contract, the tenant receives instructions for paying the security deposit. The deposit must be paid before the start of the tenancy
● Closer to the beginning of the rental relationship, you will receive arrival instructions and instructions for picking up the keys by email